Home Forums WoodMart support forum Problems with popup

Problems with popup

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

gixstudioeu
    Participant

Hello, I have problem with html block promo popup using visual composer.

1) I need to close popup using image with link in visual composer tryed a lot of of functions not working maybe any sugestions ?

2) How to setup timed popup not after how many pages people need to scroll, but banner repeat after 5 or 10 minutes if closed, but if clicked to other image it will be show in next browse on page.

Hello,

1) Sorry but there is no option for that available. The pop up is closed when you click the close button or on the black screen outside the content.

2) And Unfortunately there is no option available to make the popup repeat to after some time.

It requires customizations and this is beyond our limitations and support policy.

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios.

gixstudioeu
    Participant

Ok its really sad to here what, about second question yes is true, but about the first close the button really it cant close then you push we button or image? Maybe any sugestions for plugin with what functions, becose popup really bad working if you cant set time after hhow much its available again, and you can close it it other way becose people need to choose what they need in this year I already buy to licenses I really like your theme, but need some help šŸ™

Hello,

The changes you mentioned will require core files customizations that are beyond our limitations and support policy

Sorry but we could not suggest you with any plugin because we havenā€™t tested our theme with such a plugin yet.

Best Regards.

gixstudioeu
    Participant

But you know, what promo banner is working with bug becouse you cant choose, what not show popup for time, only after how much pages he need to browse, and example I set it for 3 time to click to show popup again, ok it will show, after free clicks, but if people go to website 1 time a month he need to choose it, but in second go to website it not work I think its not good ?

Hello,

This is not a bug, this is the default behaviour of the promo popup.

I marked this as a feature request and forwarding this to our development department for considering to add it in the theme, but I am not giving you the guarantee for that because please note that a theme cannot satisfy all requirements as it may occur theme heaviness. Sometimes it may require your own customization. So if the development department finds it fit with the theme environment then surely they will look through it.

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)