Home Forums WoodMart support forum Problems with product pages after update woocommerce

Problems with product pages after update woocommerce

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Panaleraencasa
    Participant

Hi, after updating woocommerce i found 4 problems:

– Random categories appear on the top of the products grid.
    -“Uncategorized” has been created automatically as a category and its showed on categories and i cant delete it.
    – Email of the order is not showed on the dashboard when listing the orders.
    -Cant open a order “on hold”

Panaleraencasa
    Participant

I read that i have to update the theme but i dont know how, i download the last version but when installing again the theme i get this message:

Instalando el tema…

La carpeta ya existe. /panaleraencasa/wp-content/themes/woodmart/

La instalación del tema ha fallado.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Please, update the theme to the latest version firstly. To update the theme you need download the latest version on ThemeForest -> Downloads. Then just reupload new theme via Appearance -> Themes but install this plugin firstly https://wordpress.org/plugins/easy-theme-and-plugin-upgrades/
    Also, we suggest you make a backup of all your files before any update.
    Here is a video tutorial that should help you https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KX2bMOv6TLU

Regards

Panaleraencasa
    Participant

Thanks, i never update the theme, i bought it recently.

Good advise to backup; but when i go to Tools; Export y get thiss message when trying to export all the site:
    500 Internal Server Error
    An error occurred while processing this request.

Website owner? Check your code and/or debug log. If you need assistance, contact support.

Thanks for your repply

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

500 Internal Error says about some issue on the server and can be caused by different things. Anyway, to understand its nature you need to see your server error logs or enable PHP error display on the website. If you can’t do this, you need to contact your hosting provider for help in this question. Here is an article that may help you understand the error better http://www.wpbeginner.com/wp-tutorials/how-to-fix-the-internal-server-error-in-wordpress/

Panaleraencasa
    Participant

OK, is there anyway to make a backup of the site?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You should be able to backup all your website on the server. This function is not related to our theme.

Panaleraencasa
    Participant

I alredy do that, that plugin says

This plugin hasn’t been tested with the latest 3 major releases of WordPress. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.

Its ok?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

What plugin do you mean?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)