Home Forums WoodMart support forum Problems with sliders

Problems with sliders

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

nassar577
    Participant

Hello,
    i just bought this theme and i have some issues with editing sliders on my website
    When i try to add or to remove a slider and adjust them to become 2 or 4 instead of 3 this what happens :
    https://www.up-00.com/i/00163/00525uqcjwwe.png
    Please help me or give a video explain how to work with those sliders !!

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

Our theme files contain Slider Revolution 6.2.1 which was with a bug. Slider Revolution has just released the update with the fix. This version is now available in your profile of this forum. Make the full backup of your site, delete the current version, upload the fresh version and install in Dashboard > Plugins. Our next theme release would also have the fixed version.

Best Regards

nassar577
    Participant

Hello,
    thank you for your answer but i have another problem with this plugin Slider Revolution when i try to update it, it tells me that i have to give them the purchase code !
    Where i can find purchase code for this plugin ? ??

thanks

Hello,

WPBakery Page Builder and Revolution slider come bundled with our theme but they can’t be activated with our purchase code. Actually, you don’t need to do this. Only in case you want to get free premium support from its author, you can purchase it from Codecanyon. But it is not necessary since we will always provide you with the latest updates.

You can update the plugin in Appearance > Install plugins. Now you will get the old versions as the fresh version will be provided with the new theme release
    So now you can upload and install via Dashboard > Plugins or FTP.

1. Make the full backup of your site.

2. Deactivate and delete the current version.

3. Upload the new version from your portfolio on this forum.

4. Upload and install.

Best Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)