Home Forums WoodMart support forum Problems with some variable products

Problems with some variable products

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Felix
    Participant

Hi,

we have just noticed that some variable products can no longer be placed in the shopping cart. If variables for color and size are selected, a popup appear with the message “Unfortunately, there are no products of your choice. Please choose another combination”.

The error seems to occur after the theme update (from 3.8.x. to 4.0.2) for all products for which we have not generated a variant for each product variable in the admin. (Some of our products would generate hundreds of variables.)

So far, however, it has worked.

We have deactivated the stock management at WooCommerce. But that didn’t solve the problem.

Hello,

Starting from now, these plugins are no longer required: Redux Framework, CMB2, please delete them.

Best Regards

Felix
    Participant

I’d deactivated it before, but I’ve deleted it now. Unfortunately this did not fix the problem.

Hello,

Please provide the site admin access to the private area

Best Regards

Felix
    Participant

Here are the access data.

Felix
    Participant

I think I found the reason. The new theme version doesn’t seem to be compatible with the plugin “SCALABILITY PRO” anymore.

There you can find the function “Remove Woo Ajax variations calculations: Remove Ajax variations count” for the product page.

Until now there were no problems with this, but if we deactivate this optimization, the variable products will work correctly again.

Do you have any idea why this has changed?

Hello,

There are two ways to solve this: a) to find an equivalent plugin which is compatible, b) contact the plugin support and let them fix the incompatibility.

Best Regards

Felix
    Participant

Thank you. I will contact the plugin support.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)