Home Forums WoodMart support forum Problems with the prefooter

Problems with the prefooter

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Maria Lago
    Participant

Dear Xtemos:
    Since we did the update of the theme the images of the prefooter are seen in excessively large size. How do I make the images look at the normal size of the photo? before the update this did not happen.

Thanks

Hello,

Please, provide your site admin access (insert the site credentials into the Private content block under the message area).

Best Regards

Maria Lago
    Participant

The same thing happens with the photos of members of the company, please look at the screen and the link that I attach below in “private”

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Very sorry for the dealy, it is difficult to catch the problem as I did not see how it was be before update,

Please give the page URL and tell me which images you want to reduce and how much. Insert the credentials into the Private content below the message block. I will check and suggest.

Best Regards

Maria Lago
    Participant

It is not possible to change any image size. The size I am trying to add does not work. If I put the photo smaller, the image remains the same size.

Please help

Attachments:

Maria Lago
    Participant

admin access

Hello,

When you set the image size in the Image element, WP bakery takes this size to show, it does not actually resize the image. If you want to reduce the image, you will need to make the column containing the image smaller. I am checking this image it is set as full size: https://gyazo.com/31c85bfe59095d061a16f50ecb58a97a The image is quite small https://gyazo.com/a323de4eb7abc92007d84b3dbed81891 try to upload a bigger image.

Best Regards

Maria Lago
    Participant

But why does backery take the full size of the column? Shouldn’t it backery take the size I’m entering in “image size”?
    Before updating if it worked and the size that bakery took was the one that I told it in “image size” … why has this changed now? How can I make the image look at the size I’m reporting? (120x120px)

Attachments:

Maria Lago
    Participant

Please, check that the error is in the “team members” module, the size of the images does not work. However the “image” module works all correct.

Can you look at “team members” module to tell me why they have this problem?
    Thanks

Attachments:

Maria Lago
    Participant

PLEASE, I KEEP WAITING FOR HELP FOR THIS PROBLEM

THANKS

Hello,

I am terribly sorry for the delay.

Please clear the size in the Single Image and manage the size by the column width.

This size does not change the overall dimension of the image.

Best Regards

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)