Home Forums WoodMart support forum Problems with theme and wpbakery

Problems with theme and wpbakery

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author

todointeriores
    Participant

Hi, last week i noticed a problem when trying to edit my products description, neither the fronted or backend of the wpbakery worked. I talked to the wpbakery support, uninstall all the plugins and nothing changed. Just when i switched the theme i could edit the product descriptions, nothing of this happens with posts or pages they work perfectly. I also tried today to unisntall and install again the theme and nothing changed.
    How can i fix it?
    Thank you very much!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us your admin access so we can check it?

Thank you in advance

todointeriores
    Participant

i tried but it didn’t work, i left them desactivated so please help me quickly so i don’t loose my customers.
    I leave the information for you to login.
    Thank you very much

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please, deactivate the plugins now and provide us with your administrator’s access.

Thank you

todointeriores
    Participant

I already gave you the access check the private content area please. I need help quickly, because i have my web withought payments getaway and everything.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

It is not an administrator access.

todointeriores
    Participant

I just changed the permissions of the user.
    Thank you very much

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We temporarily deactivated extra plugins and WPBakery works well both backend and frontend editor.

todointeriores
    Participant

No, it doesn’t work!!!! like i told before the problem is only when editing products.
    Please check again and see it is not solved.
    Thanks

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We see that something is adding defer to all your scripts files and break this functionality https://gyazo.com/7fe87af834e7a243ff8c8fb442a0da01

https://gyazo.com/688516e22daff0bf00392e401ceb158f

todointeriores
    Participant

but it was already in the code before and it worked

todointeriores
    Participant

how can i fix it?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sorry, but it doesn’t depend on our theme. We see a lot of errors in the console that are not related to our theme. You can check how it works with other themes. You need to remove that code to fix this.

todointeriores
    Participant

but where is the code ???
    Thanks

todointeriores
    Participant

as i can see there are other people posting similar pos ts, i thing it may be a problem with the code from the theme itself.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

There are no other reports from other customers on the forum.

We don’t know where you added this code. Maybe it is a part of the installed plugins or you or your developers placed it to the theme.

todointeriores
    Participant

https://xtemos.com/forums/topic/tool-page-builder-wpbakery-page-builder-is-missing-in-product-page/ here is an actual post of the same problem.
    I have no developer i´m the one behind my web, and i have not added any code, you can see my functions.php file.
    Please help me identify where can the code or error is.
    thank you VERY MUCH!
    Gabriel

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

In this case, please, disable all external plugins and send us your FTP access. We will try to find the code on your website.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)