Home Forums Basel support forum Problems with translation

Problems with translation

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

alfredlp51
    Participant

Im a totally newbie using a ecommerce theme (woo commerce, wp bakery builder etc) i got another website for a travel agency, there i learned how to translate the theme. My problem is that i started trnaslating and the po archive worked the first time. Now im continuing translating and the new words are not translated. the route is wp content>>>languages right? I took the example of your youtube video and even start using loco translator but the words i translated witg po edit dont appear on loco pluginn.

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

Please synchronize the translation and clear the cache. If it does not help, you need to get the updated PO file in woodmart/languages/woodmart.pot from the latest update and then click on “Sync” button.

Best Regards

alfredlp51
    Participant

i only need to change the root from woodmart to basel, correct? i’ll try that and ill get back to you. Thanks!

Hello,

Sorry I have provided the wrong route, here is the correct one: basel/languages/basel.pot

Best Regards

alfredlp51
    Participant

Hi for teh response and an apology for my late one (i work in my website after work) where do i find the sync button? maybe on filezila? or where. Thanks again for the help

Hello,

Please have a look at the screen: https://prnt.sc/uz73gj you will find this button when you enter the translation.

Best Regards

alfredlp51
    Participant

Ok, so thats from loco translator plug in? thanks

Hello,

Yes, that is right. This button is right in the translation.

Best Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)