Home Forums WoodMart support forum Problems with Woodmart Core

Problems with Woodmart Core

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

dami_re
    Participant

Hello ! I have had a serious problem activating the Woodmart Core Plugin. Every time I activate it my site becomes obsolete. Fails and stops working. I recently installed the latest version of Woodmart with all its plugins, I updated WordPress, the database. If I don’t activate Woodmart Core my site flows but loses all its design. Help please and thanks!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you so much for contacting our support center.

Could you please disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us your admin and FTP access so we can check it?

Thank you in advance

dami_re
    Participant

Well I have already deactivated unrelated plugins and when I activate Woodmart Core the site stops working.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Your website is not opening to us at all. Contact your hosting provider and ask to check why it is not working. Or try to use some other hosting for your website.

dami_re
    Participant

It stops working at all when I activate the Woodmart Core, I attach the Debug file, where it specifies the conflicts that the Woodmart Core causes, currently I have deactivated it so that they can add to check the cause of the error. Thank you

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We just visited your website and see that it is working correctly even with WoodMart core plugin enabled. Have you fixed the problem?

Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)