Home Forums WoodMart support forum Problems

Problems

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

blackhumor
    Participant

I like to share some problems that I am facing with woodmart and wordpress…

Those problems occour randomly and not always, and that’s a huge problem…

1. Searching… Searching is extremly slow. It can take sometines even 1-2 minutes to get results, or you can face a “Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator at webmaster@koypes.gr to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.”

or

Warning: Error while sending QUERY packet. PID=19040 in /home/koypes/public_html/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 2007
    Error trying connecting with the database

If I reload the page and make again a search the search in always fast.

2. Page is way to slow…
    I can make sometimes over a minute to fully load. According to GTmetrix sometimes the page loads in 13 sec and sometimes in 70 sec.

3. Bronsing the page errors
    Sometimes I get this error with no reason at all.

Warning: mysqli_query(): MySQL server has gone away in /home/koypes/public_html/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 2007

Warning: mysqli_query(): Error reading result set’s header in /home/koypes/public_html/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 2007

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/koypes/public_html/wp-includes/wp-db.php:2007) in /home/koypes/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4253
    Error trying connecting with the database

4. I still can find why in some products description in not always shown in woocommerce

In this server I only have joomla with VirtueMart and simple html sites and this is the only wordpress site I have… I never have any delays with those sites…
    I have test all of them in Firefox and Chrome latest versions.
    Also the site has the latest WordPress version.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us your admin access so we can check it? We will check what is the problem with the speed. As for the MySQL errors, our theme doesn’t have any queries and can’t produce those errors.
    And could you please check the description problem with default WordPress theme?

Thank you in advance

blackhumor
    Participant

I have check with the default wordpress theme and no problems there (expect the problem 4. This one is still present).

I have only install 2 plugins except the default ones.
    1. Google Analytics Dashboard for WP (GADWP)
    2. Google XML Sitemaps
    I have disable them… The problems are still there…

I send you username and password

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Do you allow us to temporarily disable those plugins? Also, send us your FTP access and switch to the parent theme.

blackhumor
    Participant

I have already disable them

I send you the FTP access

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

blackhumor
    Participant

Fixed… My mistake…

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Some external plugins are still enabled https://gyazo.com/9812c434763278406a35e46cb1a0e8ac
    Please, disable them first.

blackhumor
    Participant

Those are the default from the installation that I have made with your theme and woocommeerce…
    I have disable 2 more plugins (mailchimp) that was by default in the installation…

blackhumor
    Participant

If anything else wasn’t in the default installation of WooCommerce or your theme disable it, but all those were active in the first installation…

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We see that avarage page loading time is 2.5-3.5 seconds and search speed is the same https://gyazo.com/d1b6c9b5fec70b57882fd3ab3baf8cf1
    The same loading time with other themes on your server https://gyazo.com/1e95c638f4cd7a25a791e9ffe8ec4040

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)