Home Forums WoodMart support forum Proceed To Checkout Button Problem

Proceed To Checkout Button Problem

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author

amine.aitali.1993
    Participant

Hello Team,
    So i just want to change the color of the this button “Proceed to checkout” and to make it show, i went to Advance Button Styles , And added proceed to checkout etc.. everything is good, the thing is, the problem still persists not only that, but when i make changes to the cart for example ( Changing product quantity) the button shows for a second (while updating the cart) and then disappears again , here it is showing in the 3 photos 1, 2 and 3.
    PS : All the button i changed worked fine, proceed to checkout is the only one that doesn’t want to change .
    Waiting for answer and thank you so much in advance.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Sorry to hear about the inconvenience. Kindly, please share your Site WP-ADMIN Login details in the Private Content field so that we can check this concern on your Site and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards.

amine.aitali.1993
    Participant

Okay I sent you the informations in the private content.

Hello,

Sorry to say that your given login details are not working, please share the correct login details of your site. So I will further check on your site and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

amine.aitali.1993
    Participant

I sent you the information again sir

Hello,

Sorry, I am unable to login to your site due to the Verification Code.

So, Navigate to page > edit cart page > if you are using Gutenberg editor blocks so you need to disable edit. Then define such a shortcode for the Cart: https://monosnap.com/file/1w4cNFONQGcQdONbFxHTeZ1iXYPEs3 . then those pages will be shown with the theme’s design.

If you have any questions feel free to contact us.

Best Regards.

amine.aitali.1993
    Participant

Hello again thannk you for your reactivity.
    I Don’t use Gutenberg block i only work with Elementor.
    is there a way we can work this out ? it’s frustrating to waste time on a single button Color
    Thanks again, best regards

Hello,

Is there any chance that you could give me access to the dashboard area so I can have a look at the settings on your website, please?

Best Regards.

amine.aitali.1993
    Participant

I Gave you my credentials there is just a time zone problem, i’m available when you are not and vice versa.
    So just follow the steps in mentionned with the credentials i gave you and then i’ll give you the verification code once sent to me , if possible we can contact each other on whatsapp if yes Send me your number in private content.

Hello,

Please add the following Custom CSS code to Theme Settings > Custom CSS > Global Custom CSS:

.cart-content-wrapper>.cart-totals-section .cart-totals-inner .checkout-button {
        background-color: blue !important;
        font-size: 20px;
    }

Best Regards.

amine.aitali.1993
    Participant

Hello, still nothing
    https://imgur.com/a/yg9oQLr
    this is the cart page.

Hello,

Is there any chance that you could give me access to the dashboard area so I can have a look at the settings on your website, please? Without seeing your issue on your site I am unable to give you a solution.

Best Regards.

amine.aitali.1993
    Participant

Hello Again sir, i will share with you my whatsapp in private then you can send me a message so that i can give the authentification code. the credentials to login to my website are still the same as i shared them with you, the only problem here is a communication problem nothing more. So please send me a message in whatsapp and once i’m online enter my website and i will give you the authentification message sent to me.
    Thank you once again

studio.ambasador
    Participant

So difficult to keep in touch withsupport team, should be update and add option for this to make change as You wish

Hello @amine.aitali.1993,

Is it possible for you to disable the authentication code option for the a day so I will check the site issue and solve it on an immediate basis.

Through WhatsApp, there is a difference of the time zone to match our conversation.

Best Regards.

amine.aitali.1993
    Participant

Hello Again, i just checked it is a default option to have security code it’s not a 2FA,
    So is there is a solution to fix this problem ? because i can’t even launch my website over a stupid button hhhh
    Hopefully you can understand my frustration as this ticket took 11 day just to fix a button and it’s still not fix it’s just ridiculous ..
    I will ask you another time to please send me a whatsapp message and we can communicate easily once the problem is fixed you can block my number if that pleases you i am not trying to communicate everyday, only to fix the problem and then block , that’s the only solution !

Hello,

Please disable the maintenance mode so i will check your site and give you a custom css code.

Best Regards.

amine.aitali.1993
    Participant

Hello Sir i ve been waiting for your email
    you can login now i will give you the code
    And i will disable the maitnenance page.
    waiting for your login.

amine.aitali.1993
    Participant

Still Waitin for your login sir , this is the perfect time to resolve this issue as we are both online.
    the login credentials are mentionned above in a previous private content.
    And the maintenance is off.
    waiting for your answer.

amine.aitali.1993
    Participant

The verification code in private content

amine.aitali.1993
    Participant

The code is in private content

Hello,

Your issue has been resolved. Check back your site after completely clearing the browser cache and check the issue.

Best Regards.

amine.aitali.1993
    Participant

FINAAAAAALLLY OUUUF , Thank you so so much , and sorry for being a hassle this last week , Thanks again

Most Welcome!!!.

I’m so happy to hear you are pleased with the Theme and Support. XTEMOS strives to deliver the best customer experience, and it makes our day to hear we have accomplished that.

We count ourselves lucky to have you as a customer. You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)

The topic ‘Proceed To Checkout Button Problem’ is closed to new replies.