Home Forums WoodMart support forum Proceed to checkout Size Buttons

Proceed to checkout Size Buttons

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Riccardo95
    Participant

Hi guys,

1) How can I increase the proceed to checkout button on the cart page? ( divided by mobile and deskop)
    2) And the botton Order now on the checkout page ( the button to pay) ( divided by mobile and deskop)
    3) How can I increase the credit card field sizes? ( divided by mobile and deskop)
    4) Also can I put after the cart summury the apply coupon field on the cart page?

Hello,

1) Please try adding the following Custom CSS in the Global Custom CSS area under Theme Settings >> Custom CSS.

.btns-shop-light .cart-totals-inner .checkout-button {
        padding: 25px 30px 25px 30px;
    }

2) Please try adding the following Custom CSS in the Global Custom CSS area under Theme Settings >> Custom CSS.

button#place_order {
        padding: 30px 30px 30px 30px;
        font-size: 18px;
    }

3) Please try adding the following Custom CSS in the Global Custom CSS area under Theme Settings >> Custom CSS.

.wc-stripe-elements-field, .wc-stripe-iban-element-field {
        padding: 20px;
    }

4) Please provide a relevant screenshot of the specific area to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards.

Riccardo95
    Participant

Hi Guys, everything perfect!

Ok so two more questions:

1) I’d like to increase the size and make “full” the add to cart button on the category view as the scrennshot n.1 ( to have an effect similar to the screnshoot 1.1) and the word ADD TO CART appears instead of the icon ( this is not a big necessity)

2) Is it possible for the coupon block to go under the total cart block? ( see the screenshot 2)

Thanks as always for your services!!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

You are Most Welcome.

I saw the screenshots you attached.

1) Please try adding the following Custom CSS in the Custom CSS for Mobile area under Theme Settings >> Custom CSS.

.woodmart-hover-quick .add-to-cart-loop span {
        display: block;
    }

.woodmart-hover-quick .add-to-cart-loop:before {
    display: none;
    }

.woodmart-hover-quick .add-to-cart-loop {
        width: 100%;
        height: 50px;
    }

2) Sorry but there is no option in Theme Settings available for that. It requires customizations and this is beyond our limitations and support policy.

Best Regards

Riccardo95
    Participant

That’s perfect guys!

I take this opportunity to ask:

1) How can i increase the size of the product category view? More or less as in the screenshot 1.1

2) I installed a dinamic price plugin and it adds a block before the add to cart button. when the add to cart button scrolls down, it also carries the dynamic price block. How can I exclude it and only scroll down the add to cart button?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

You are Most Welcome.

I saw the screenshots you attached.

1) Sorry but there is no option in Theme Settings available for that. It requires customizations and this is beyond our limitations and support policy.

2) And for the Sticky button try adding the following Custom CSS in the Global Custom CSS area under Theme Settings >> Custom CSS.

.woodmart-sticky-btn-shown.woodmart-sticky-btn .awdr-bulk-customizable-table {
        display: none;
    }

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)