Home Forums WoodMart support forum Product additional information images

Product additional information images

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

tonythestep
    Participant

Hello there,

I really like the last update of Woodmart with its “Games” demo. I’d like to reproduce the display of the attached image, but I didn’t manage to get it correctly even though I imported the demo.

How do you display these images for each additional informations ? Like the genre, required age, etc.

Thanks in advance

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area. We will take a closer look at the case.

Best Regards

tonythestep
    Participant

The website is in french, sorry in advance !

Here is your access :

Hello,

Please check the site admin access we cannot log in.

Best Regards

tonythestep
    Participant

It should be ok now, I double checked it. Here are the new identifiers :

Hello,

I am sorry I cannot find a product with the problem, could you kindly provide the product page URL?

Best Regards

tonythestep
    Participant

Sorry, that must be because my explanation wasn’t clear enough.
    As for the “Games” demo, I’d like additional product information to be displayed with an icon to the left of the information. I haven’t managed to get the same result via the theme settings or in WooCommerce settings. Here is an example in the attached image. Can you explain to me how to do that please ?
    Thanks in advance !

Hello,

Please find the option in the Product > Attribute: https://gyazo.com/7fc853e716754d57a7a6162f2dc99d4c

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

tonythestep
    Participant

Thanks for your answer. If I understood correctly, this is for displaying a single icon next to an attribute.
    But my need could be a little more developed than that. My “genre” attribute has several values: “Action”, “Adventure”, “Puzzle”… And I’d like to dynamically display a diffrent icon for each value. Can I do this?

Hello,

I am afraid Woocommerce does not provide the option by default, you will need to search a plugin or customization for the purpose.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)