Home Forums WoodMart support forum Product archive hover

Product archive hover

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

margiteerma
    Participant

Hello! I was wondering if its possible to disable the hover effect on the product archive. So that the product card would show the description and info constantly not just when a client hovers on the product card. Any tips what css class to use? Or if its even possible to do with woodmart theme?

Best regards,
    Margit

margiteerma
    Participant

Also is it possible to have product price and product rating(stars) constantly visible on the product card?

Hello,

Please Go to Theme Settings > Shop page > Product Styles > Choose the product style standard.

Best Regards

margiteerma
    Participant

I don’t think you understand what I meant. Right now the excerpt and ratings is only showing on product card hover, but I want them to show always, I want to disable the hover, can that be done?
    Right now If i disable the hover, then there’s no place to add description and ratings to the product card..

Regards,
    Margit

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

When you select the standard style the star rating is always visible and the short description not visible.
    And When you select the show summary on hover style the short description and reviews are visible on hover.

There are no options in theme setting to change this. It is required customization and beyond our support policy.

Best Regards.

margiteerma
    Participant

Hello,

So there is no way to get help from you, to have a product card with “show summary” type that has no hover?

Best Regards,

Hello,

Yes, HTML structure does not allow solving it by custom CSS. Such modification requires complicated code customization which is not covered by our support.

You can try product styles to achieve the theme possibilities.

Best Regards.

Tagged: 

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)