Home Forums WoodMart support forum Product Archive – Single Product – You May Also Like Changes

Product Archive – Single Product – You May Also Like Changes

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

steve
    Participant

Hey xtemos Team! Hope ur fine!

I got 3 pics for you ๐Ÿ™‚

Q1: I love the product archive theme, but i dont want to display the MwSt, the delivery time or the delivery cost there. I would love to have this as simple as possible ๐Ÿ™‚ i cant find it in the elementor editor to disable.

Q2: I do want the product labels like brand or type on the product archive page, but i dont want it in the single product picture and in the You May Also Like. In the You May Also Like case i think i want to remove it or make it a lot smaller.

Thanks alot for ur help

best regards!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

In order to deactivate the attribute, navigate to Products > Attributes > enter the attribute and disable โ€œShow attribute label on productsโ€

In order to remove the additional information in the product grid, you need to select another design in the Theme Settings > Product Archives > Product Style.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

steve
    Participant

Hey thanks for your response!

U wrote: “In order to deactivate the attribute, navigate to Products > Attributes > enter the attribute and disable โ€œShow attribute label on productsโ€

But i want the e.g. brand label showing in the product archive, but NOT in the “single product page”. Also i wanted this attributes a little bit smaller in the “You may also like” section. is it possible? i am not so good in CSS yet but i am learning right now, can u help me pls

thank you!

steve
    Participant

If it possible to disable this with CSS? ๐Ÿ™‚

Attachments:

steve
    Participant

Hey, i got a few Q because i am into it now ๐Ÿ˜€

Why are my CSS style overwritten by default? I do put it in the WP Customizer xor the Woodmart CSS. Nothing worked. :/

Attachments:

Hello,

Please insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area. We will take a closer look at the case.

Best Regards

steve
    Participant

See Extra Informations ๐Ÿ™‚

Hello,

You have set the Shop page as the home page: https://gyazo.com/cbfe385b1fc2ef732a82e4d9154bbef6 We do not recommend that.

The shop page is the functional Woocommerce page, it should not contain any content.

Now I am checking the home page and I do not see the part in the grid, which you want to remove, it seems that you have changed the grid design.

Please let us know if you have any unsolved issues.

Best Regards

steve
    Participant

hey ๐Ÿ™‚ thanks for looking! Yes I’m working steadily on the website and have now changed the header a little and put the categories now in the “Header Bottom”.
    Unfortunately the categories don’t work though, the URL shows the category but it always shows all products. Just as with the filter.

The store page I have only made as a homepage to be able to work faster until the page is finished, this is still changed. The landing page I will make at the end ๐Ÿ™‚

Best Regards

steve
    Participant

With this CSS I got the VAT etc from the product archive.

I hope this is correct

.wc-gzd-additional-info { display:none!important; }
    .product_meta { display:none!important; }

I use the Customizer and then load CSS into your theme when everything is ready. With the Customizer I see the changes directly and it’s easier for me. ๐Ÿ™‚

• This reply was modified 1 year, 4 months ago by steve.

Hello,

Almost all the products are assigned to one and the same category. Please check and assign to different categories.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

steve
    Participant

hey ๐Ÿ™‚

Yes almost all products, because the core business is on the CBD flowers ๐Ÿ™‚ Nevertheless, I have only two products for the accessories (german = Zubehรถr) category in it and it is still all displayed, just like with the hash.

Please help ^^

• This reply was modified 1 year, 4 months ago by steve.
    Attachments:

steve
    Participant

Okay..my fault…i am sorry! I did the wrong element in the section with elementor! There are 2 “Product Archives” …Argh!

Thanks for your help!!!

You are welcome! We are here to help.

Wish you a wonderful day!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Product Archive – Single Product – You May Also Like Changes’ is closed to new replies.