Home Forums WoodMart support forum Product attributes and SKU no longer showing correctly

Product attributes and SKU no longer showing correctly

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

vaio
    Participant

My product attributes, SKU number and category are no longer showing correctly on the individual product page. It’s showing the product information of another product on every single product page. How can I resolve this? This is not the case when I switch to the default WordPress Theme.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

vaio
    Participant

I’ve discovered that if I disable the HTML block under the add to cart button that the problem is resolved. However I need the HTML block, it’s a block build with Elementor. Any idea how this comes?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

This is Woocommerce functionality and WoodMart does not influence that.

Please deactivate all the plugins except these ones:

Slider Revolution
    WPBakery Page Builder or Elementor
    Woodmart Core
    Contact Form 7
    MailChimp for WordPress
    WooCommerce
    Safe SVG

If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

Best Regards

vaio
    Participant

Hi, thank you for your reply. Do you mind looking into the issue for me a bit deeper? When I switch to the default theme the problem does not occur. Adding an HTML block under the ‘add to cart’ button is a built-in functionality of the theme so I don’t understand why this wouldn’t work. This has also always worked fine until yesterday, when it suddenly started having problems.

vaio
    Participant

I have discovered that this problem only occurs when there is a pop-up button in the HTML block. This has worked fine before, with this info maybe you can look further into the problem?

Hello,

Thank you for the information I will submit the information to our developers.

Best Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)