Home Forums WoodMart support forum Product attributes not showing after WC 7.0.1 update and Woodmart Patch #418184

Product attributes not showing after WC 7.0.1 update and Woodmart Patch #418184

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

diogen
    Participant

Hello! I have the same issue before and I needed to manually update every product to fix this. But this time updating product attributes, terms or updating product didn’t resolve the issue. (issue before: https://xtemos.com/forums/topic/filters-on-shop-page-not-showing-all-product-atributes/)

1) The attribute “Size” and it’s terms do not show properly on product images in product archive
    2) On some products terms are not showing at all; On other products only some of the terms are showing. And here we have different terms as Size, Series, Composition, etc.

From the Woocommerce tools section I made:
    – Clear WooCommerce transients
    – Clear Expired transients
    – Regenerate Product lookup tables – several times
    – Recount Term counts
    – Clear template cache
    – Verify base database tables
    – Regenerate the product attributes lookup table – several times

I am attaching screenshots from two separate language version sites – both have the same versions of WP, WC and Theme and where updated in the exact same procedure.
    Problem is present on both sites!

Any suggestion what else can I try to fix this.

Thank you!

• This topic was modified 1 year, 6 months ago by diogen.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please update the theme till 7.0.3 and check how it works. Let us know if the problem remains.

Please insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area. We will take a closer look at the case.

Best Regards

diogen
    Participant

Hello! The theme is already 7.0.3. I have reuploaded the 7.0.3 version (downloaded before the last several patches) and replaced the current with uploaded. I noticed that after this all the patches remain applied including the last one from yesterday. Not sure if this should be like that – my theme version do not include this patches, because it is downloaded before their release. Anyway. The problem remains with all the three websites.

Probably I will return the old versions from backup before update. Please tell me which version of PHP is most supported on Woodmart theme, so I can decided should I switch to PHP 8.1 or remain on 7.4

Regards!

diogen
    Participant

Are the patches for woodmart available for download? It seems that they are applied, but the woocommerce templates are outdated.

diogen
    Participant

Regarding the missing size terms on product images (or not properly displayed), I noticed in the code, some terms receive class “label-with-img” and they do not have images. Attaching screenshots. This could be theme related. Please, check.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

I would like to request temporary admin access to the live site to take a better look at the issue there.

Also, please confirm the permission for the plugin’s deactivation, switching to the parent or default theme. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable all back.

Kind Regards

diogen
    Participant

Hello Luke! I will return everything from backup before update. It will be faster. I can’t update every product again on three websites, so the terms shows in the store filters. Woocommerce tools are useless in this case. This happens for the fourth time since a year.
    Please, answer me about PHP 8.1 or should I stay with 7.4 (regarding the woodmart theme). I know you can’t know the PHP 8.1 adoption in other plugins.

Thank you for your time!

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Our theme fully supports PHP 8.1.

Don’t hesitate to let me know if you need any further help or any other info.

Kind Regards

diogen
    Participant

Hi Luke!

Restored the backup with WP 5.9.5 and WC 6.8.2. Then updated woodmart to 7.0.3 and required plugins.
    Applied all the theme patches, without the last three, because I am not sure about them – please advise do I need to apply them if I stay with these versions of WP and WC? Is it safe?

The patches are (older to newer):
    – 416081 / FIXED: Archive products element issue.
    – 418298 / FIXED: Output HTML Block in WordPress menu settings.
    -418307 / UPDATE: WooCommerce template.

Regards!

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Patches should be installed if you see a bug in the theme and it breaks the site. In other cases, there is no need to install patches because all patches will be added in the next update.

Of course, you can use these versions of WP and WooCommerce.

Kind Regards

diogen
    Participant

Hello Luke! Can you check #418327 / I am giving you access.

Regarding the not properly displayed size terms on product images, I noticed in the code, some terms receive class “label-with-img” and they do not have images. This could be theme related. Please, check.

diogen
    Participant

UPDATE Regarding the not properly displayed size terms on product images, receiving class “label-with-img”, but they do not have images.

testing with one particular size term 51×71
    – re-editing the term – not fixed
    – removing and assigning again to product as variation – not fixed
    – upload image to term – it shows with image – this should be okay
    – removing term, and adding again – not fixed; and it should be added again for every product which had this term.

– enabling theme 2022 – this theme doesn’t support such function.

diogen
    Participant

After inspecting the database, I found where is and how to fix the problem, but it is a many hours of work, so I will restore the entire site from backup before update. There are hundreds and maybe thousands of db table rows, containing the products attribute data part of which are missing and other (size terms with images) just need to be edited. What was caused this I can’t say, but it happened during the update of woocommerce or the theme, not sure.

Close the case! There is nothing more to be done in this case.

Regards!

• This reply was modified 1 year, 6 months ago by diogen.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Glad that you managed to sort this out.

If there’s anything you need, please write me or another member of our help desk team.

We’re here for you!

Kind Regards

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Product attributes not showing after WC 7.0.1 update and Woodmart Patch #418184’ is closed to new replies.