Home Forums WoodMart support forum Product Attributes on product grid, on default

Product Attributes on product grid, on default

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author

rutger-5508
    Participant

Hello,

First of all, great theme, thanks!
    In the attachment a screenshot of the present layout. of the product grids.

I want that the product attributes show always in the grid of the product, before the price. and not on movement.
    Is that possible?

Best regards,
    Rutger

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

We are glad that you liked the Theme 🙂

For the mentioned concern, you can try changing the Style of the Products appearing under the Dashboard > Theme Settings > Product archive > Product styles: https://ibb.co/DpNf7CK

Select a style which doesn’t work on Hover, that might help out.

Best Regards

rutger-5508
    Participant

Hello,

Thanks for the quick response.
    But unfortunately there is no option/style that the attributes are displayed by default.

Is there another option, i can try?

Regards,
    Rutger

Hello,

Sorry to hear about the inconvenience, can you please share valid WP-ADMIN Login details of your Site in the below listed format on which you are facing the issue so that we can proceed further and check the issue on your Site and assist you accordingly.

WP-ADMIN URL:
    WP-ADMIN USERNAME:
    WP-ADMIN PASSWORD:

Best Regards

rutger-5508
    Participant

Hello,

Put the content in the private field..

Thanks!

Rutger

Hello,

We have selected the Floor Tiles Product Style on your Site and it shows the Attributes without Hover now: https://ibb.co/sC9BqrH

Best Regards .

rutger-5508
    Participant

Hello,

Thanks for the info.
    But aren’t those the variations? and not the attributes?

Put some extra info in the private field. 😉

Rutger

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Sorry to say but we have confirmed from the Test Site, with the Full Width Button Product Style, it shows the Attribute Table on Hover and it is right now not possible to show the Attributes always without Hover. Hope you can understand.

Best Regards

rutger-5508
    Participant

Hello,

I bought another license for another site.
    On this site I would like the product attributes to always be visible and not just during hover.

For example, can that be made for a fee?

Thanks in advance,

Regards,
    Rutger

Hello,

Go to Theme Settings > Product Archive > Products Styles > choose the standard button hover effects on product hover.

Best Regards.

rutger-5508
    Participant

Hello,

Sorry to say but we have confirmed from the Test Site, with the Full Width Button Product Style, it shows the Attribute Table on Hover and it is right now not possible to show the Attributes always without Hover. Hope you can understand.

Best Regards

a time ago, you said this. Still the same? For example, can that be made for a fee?

Hello,

Now the product’s attributes are showing without hover. Go to Theme Settings > product archive > products styles > choose the product style.

If you have any questions feel free to contact us.

Best Regards.

rutger-5508
    Participant

Hi,

I’m sorry, but i have look everywhere, at Theme Settings > product archive > products styles >.
    But can’t find the style or the right settings to show the attributes all the time.

Regards, Rutger

rutger-5508
    Participant

Private content

Hello,

Go to Theme Settings > Shop > variable Products > Grid swatch attribute to display. Choose the attribute that will be shown on the product grid.

Best Regards.

rutger-5508
    Participant

I don’t have variable products, just simple ones. It also doesn’t quite work and it’s not quite what I mean.

I would like to show three or four attributes in the product grid.

I would also like to pay for this development. I now have 2 licenses of the Woodmart theme. but I have a lot of other sites that I also want to transfer to the woodmart theme. but then that option must be there.

so I want simple products. show three or four attributes on the product grid. And that are always visible and not, for example, during a hover.

Hello,

Create variable products swatches:
    https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/variable-products-and-swatches/
    Then Go to Theme Settings > Shop > Variable product > Grid swatch attribute to display > Select color.

Best Regards.

rutger-5508
    Participant

It’s a shame that we don’t understand each other and therefore can’t move forward.

I will look for a solution, thanks so far.

Hello,

Sorry to say it is not possible. It requires customization and beyond our support policy.

You can show the variable attribute in the grid. You can find the option to set it in the Theme Settings > Shop > Variable products:
    https://gyazo.com/38a2e1969e2cfb9efb47033b436246ff

Best Regards.

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)