Home Forums Space themes support forum Product builder – Crosselling, Elementor Widgets

Product builder – Crosselling, Elementor Widgets

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

patrik.varga
    Participant

Hi Dear Team!

I would like to make own product page, but i cant find a very important option in elementor, it has default feature in woocommerce.
    I have found the upselling products, but where is the cros-selling?

Thanks your help!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Cross-sells products are developed to work on the shopping cart page. They can’t be used on a single product page. You need to use Upsells instead.

Kind Regards

patrik.varga
    Participant

Thanks your fast Reply!

I have to use Cros and Upselling feature too, in single product. 🙁

But i dont know how, because your product listing widget cant do it, only the upselling.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Yes, unfortunately, it is not possible to use this feature on a single product page. No matter if you are using our theme’s element or any other product page builder. It is developed by WooCommerce to be used on the shopping cart page only.

Kind Regards

patrik.varga
    Participant

OK, I understand. How would you make it example.

Example product (single page) is an oled TV. And I want to sell TV stand and wall mount ect. These are cross selling products. So I set these products in cross selling options in admin, but how can I display it?

Thanks your advise.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You can do exactly the same with upsells products. Just add these products to both upsells and crossells. Then, you can display upsells on the product page.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)