Home Forums WoodMart support forum Product -> Categories cannot be edited

Product -> Categories cannot be edited

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

sirprash
    Participant

Hi, I have just purchased your theme yesterday and when setting up a product category i am successfully able to create a new product category however i am unable to edit any product category. Please see attached screenshot.

I also want to know where to i add the relevant icons on the Main Menu -> Browser Categories dropdown. I cannot seem to find out where in the code you add these icons.

Thank You

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

1. Could you please check how it works with some default WordPress themes like TwentyTwenty or WooCommerce Storefront to understand is it our theme issue or not?

2. After editing the category, you can see the “Image for header menu” field which is responsible for changing the icon.

https://prnt.sc/SxV7OYLE9Q76

Kind Regards

sirprash
    Participant

Hey Luke,

I trust that you are well.

Please let me know what fix you applied.

I can now go to products -> categories and on the right hand side i can now edit the categories. This was not working previously.

Please let me know so i know what fix to apply in future. I am a dev so i will know what you did technically.

Thank You!

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

I didn’t do anything, I just checked it and it worked well so it could be the issue e.g. with the browser cache.

Don’t hesitate to let me know if you need any further help or any other info.

Kind Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)