Home Forums WoodMart support forum Product categories layout doesn’t work

Product categories layout doesn’t work

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

mobilalonamad
    Participant

Hi!
    I create the layout in the dashboard, I add the conditions “include->product category”, but then nothing happens, I don’t have the new layout. I tried reloading the cache, diffrent categories, the issues persists.

Kind regards!

Hello,

Sorry to hear about the inconvenience, can you please share valid WP-ADMIN Login details of your Site in the below listed format on which you are facing the issue so that we can proceed further and check the issue on your Site and assist you accordingly.

WP-ADMIN URL:
    WP-ADMIN USERNAME:
    WP-ADMIN PASSWORD:

Best Regards

mobilalonamad
    Participant

Hereby you have attached

Hello,

Sorry to say but as we are seeing the current Custom Category Layout on your Site, it doesn’t have any Content: https://ibb.co/zJfPHqm, which is why nothing is happening.

Also, you have applied the Condition to a specific Category on your Site. So, try to add some Content in it and then check back that respective Category page on your Site. Hopefully, it will show the Content then.

Best Regards

mobilalonamad
    Participant

Please check again, it appeared empty because I was running tests on it, deleting and adding pages; I will attach some screenshots now – category “Canapele” is now published with content, and my website appears like the normal woocommerce category.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

We have confirmed from the Test Site, the functionality is working fine there. So, this doesn’t seem to be an issue at the Theme level.

Can you please once try deactivating all the third party Plugins on your Site. If the issue gets resolved, then reactivate them one by one to see which Plugin is causing the issue.

Best Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)