Home Forums Basel support forum Product categories not updating

Product categories not updating

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

xyyp
    Participant

I am trying to create a section with selected categories on the homepage. When I add new Xtemos element ‘Product categories’ (with list of selected categories) using backend editor, everything works fine. BUT, when I enter the element settings popup for the second time and try to add elements to the list – they seem to be added but are not displayed on the homepage, despite clearing cache.

As a result, each time I want to add new category to the section I have to create the whole element from scratch as new categories are not visible despite being added in the backend editor. Can you help?
    Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please provide us your admin access so we can check it?

Regards

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Does it happen for both frontend and backend mode?

xyyp
    Participant

Hi,
    Unfortunately at the moment I can’t provide you access to the admin. It happens in both modes. See attached frontend screenshot. Two new categories were added (it is saved and updated – see green top bar message) but only one category appears in the section)

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We need your website access to check it since it works correctly for us.

xyyp
    Participant

Below:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We just tried to add one category on your home page and it seems to work correctly.

xyyp
    Participant

Perhaps it was the one that I addad when created the section element – these categories appear to work. Try to add new one that was not added when element was created like e.g ‘Smoczki’

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

But Smoczki doesn’t have any products added. It can’t be displayed on the home page.

xyyp
    Participant

You are correct.. Looking at dummy thumbnails I assumed empty categories can be shown, but these shown have in fact products added, only no image. Sorry for taking your time and thanks for help.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Great, you are welcome!

Tagged: 

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)