Home Forums Basel support forum Product categories (order)

Product categories (order)

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Batweb
    Participant

Hi,
    1-I try to change the order of the product categories in Dashboard -> Products -> Categories but it doesn’t work. Nor does it respect the order that I put in VC component

2-In addition, in a product category with 8 subcategories, the page shows the 8 elements but adds the pagination (in this case it should not appear)
    http://box6.marmola.com/gastronomia/carness/

Best Reggards

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you so much purchasing our theme and contacting our support center.

1. Please, describe us your problem in a bit more details. Attach some screenshots and provide us a list of steps how to reproduce it on your website.

2. Could you please check how it works with some default WordPress theme like twentysixteen to understand is it our theme issue or not?

Regards

Batweb
    Participant

Hello,

Thank you

1. Please, describe us your problem in a bit more details. Attach some screenshots and provide us a list of steps how to reproduce it on your website.

“The problem is that it is not possible to control the order of the categories with the preferences of visual composer. I solved it in classic mode”

2. Could you please check how it works with some default WordPress theme like twentysixteen to understand is it our theme issue or not?

“In twentysixteen also happens”

Regards

Batweb
    Participant

And another mistake, after changing the theme, the footer has disappeared ¿?

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and contacting our support.

1. Please provide your admin access so that we could check.

2. As you can see the same issue occur on the default theme it means that theme does not influence.

3. When you switch from a theme to theme widgets can be reset. This is WordPress feature. Please put them again as there were. Appearance > Widgets

Best Regards

Batweb
    Participant

3- Widgets are there… how can I reset widgets??

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

The problem may occur when you switch between themes in Appearance -> Themes is that widgets may lose their positions. It is a WordPress behavior and we are not able to fix this in our theme scope. Now, you need to go to Appearance -> Widgets and move all widgets to appropriate positions.
    As a workaround, you can backup your widgets configurations using this plugin https://wordpress.org/plugins/widget-importer-exporter/ before switching themes.

Regards

Batweb
    Participant

One more thing, please.

Dashboard / Theme Settings / Product Page / Product Page Design / Compact

Is it possible to remove the scroll? I prefer that design have more text space

Thank you

Hello,

We are working on categories order and this will be fixed in one of our future releases.

Please add this custom CSS to Theme Settings > Custom CSS > Desktop

.product-design-compact .basel-scroll,
    .product-design-compact .basel-scroll .basel-scroll-content {
    	position:relative;
    }

.product-design-compact .product-image-summary>.row {
    	display:block;
    }

Best Regards

Batweb
    Participant

Thank you very much!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You are welcome!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)