Home Forums WoodMart support forum Product category bug

Product category bug

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

steph_invent
    Participant

Hello,

I have added “Product Category” using elementor, the page is showing fine on elementor however when I go to the website there is a huge blanck space after the product category section (cf. scereenshot). This space disappear when I do any action on the page even if I zoom out and in, the white blank space disappaear (cf. screenshot).

How can I fixe that please?

Thank you

Regards

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme and check the issue, some of your plugins conflict with Elementor.

Best Regards

steph_invent
    Participant

Hello

Thank you for your reply.

The plugin is optimole which is recommanded by Divi and Elementor. It is fully compatible with Elementor however seems not compatible with your theme. Do you think that it could be corrected by you? Otherwise, do you recommand another plugin like optimole which is fully compatible with your theme?

Thank you

Regards

Hello,

Unfortunately we can hardly fix the incompatibility. We have not tested any plugins thereon that is we cannot recommend.

Best Regards

steph_invent
    Participant

Hello Elise,

I have done several tests and seems that the problem is showing up when I use “Masonry with first wide” as layout. Would it be possible please to have a look why this particular layout causes problem? If the problem is really the plugin,the problem will persist.

Thank you for your help

Regards

Hello,

Do you have problem when all the plugins not related to the theme are deactivated?

Best Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)