Home Forums Basel support forum Product category menu in the search bar

Product category menu in the search bar

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

deiss
    Participant

Good evening, I would like to know how I can change the categories of products that are in the search bar and put mine? I recently added my product categories but the problem is I thought it was going to automatically appear in this section.
    Thank you for helping me.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

They should appear in this menu automatically. Please clear the browser and site cache and check again.

Best Regards

deiss
    Participant

Hello, Thank you for your answer, it’s settled! I would also like to know if it is possible to make the category menu appear on the hover of the mouse instead of it being unrolled when the page is displayed.

I also need to know how I can hide comments for certain posts that I add. I did it for an article put after I can no longer find the option on the articles page.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

You can configure the Browse category menu drop-down in the page settings: https://xtemos.com/docs/basel/options-for-pages-2/ You need to disable the “Open category menu”.

In order to disable the comments on certain posts, you need to add custom CSS to these post’s pages.

You need to add the custom CSS into the Page settings blocks. Let me know if you need help with this.

Best Regards

deiss
    Participant

Hello, it’s done thanks for your help

You are welcome! If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)