Home Forums WoodMart support forum Product category pages are not showing

Product category pages are not showing

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

karen-0101
    Participant

Hi,

I have set up categories which all seem to be working with products correctly assigned to them etc.
    But the category pages are not showing – if I click on a category (either in a category block or in a menu) it just takes me to the shop home page/archive.

I contacted Elementor support about this and they took a look on the shop dashboard. They say it’s a Woodmart issue. Please see their email –

Thank you for the credentials; I was able to log into the site and investigate why the issue is occurring.

The issue is related to the third-party theme Woodmart; as soon as I temporarily changed it to a different one, the category page worked as expected. You had set the categories and display conditions correctly.

Kindly watch this video – https://www.loom.com/share/c83f27c4af704c28858b0d742ad8ff45

You can also try using a different theme of your choice to see the difference.

As we have no control over coding for third-party plugins, we highly recommend that you report this issue to the support team. They may further troubleshoot and provide any recommendations (or possible fixes) to resolve this issue.

If the theme authors need our help, they can open an issue on our GitHub account, and our developers will be happy to assist.
    ________

Please can you help?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you so much for purchasing our theme and contacting our support center.

Please, provide us with your admin access so we can log in and check this on your side.

Thank you in advance.

karen-0101
    Participant

Many thanks. Access link posted below.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please keep all third-party plugins temporarily turned off.

karen-0101
    Participant

Can I put the third-party plugins back on? Please let me know when it’s okay to switch them back on. Thanks.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sorry, but the link you provided doesn’t work, and we can’t check your dashboard now.

karen-0101
    Participant

Hi,

Did you use the new link? Do you have access now? Thanks for your help.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Sorry we haven’t received any links from you yet. Please use the private content field to share your admin access.

Kind Regards

karen-0101
    Participant

I keep posting the link. Not sure why it isn’t coming through. I will post a new one again now. Thanks.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

I still don’t see any links. Did you use the Private content field for this? Try to send us a message using the contact form on our profile page https://themeforest.net/user/xtemos

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We have disabled the custom layout. Could you please test how it works on your website now?

karen-0101
    Participant

Yes, it works without the custom layout. But I will need to customise the layout (this is our current Shopify store which I need to mostly replicate – http://baba-store.com) so please advise.

Thank you again for dealing with this.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We have created a test layout which works correctly now. Try to customize it to your needs and check if everything works.

karen-0101
    Participant

Many thanks. I will work on it this morning and let you know.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)