Home Forums WoodMart support forum Product comparison error

Product comparison error

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

tolik1997gt
    Participant

Hello, there is a small problem, when adding products to the list of comparisons, the tableau displays the products that we added there. But when we go to the comparison page, for some reason the product disappears and it says “you need to choose a product for comparison” BUT when we are in the admin panel, everything works fine and everything is displayed, And when you go to the site through incognito, then nothing works. What could be wrong?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us your admin access so we can check it?

Thank you in advance

tolik1997gt
    Participant

Let’s try it with your help. Also, if possible, you can change the color from green in this window in the screenshot to this color #2c9af4

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please, disable all external plugins temporarily.
    Also, create a separate topic for the color request.

Thank you in advance.

tolik1997gt
    Participant

After disabling the WP Rocket plugin, the comparison started working. How do I make the comparison work ?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Make sure that you have added the compare page to the exception list in WP Rocket settings. If it doesn’t help, please, contact plugin developers to fix this problem.

tolik1997gt
    Participant

Hello, please tell me how to do this? what link should I add to exclude a fix in the WP Rocket plugin

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Here is a screenshot from our demo WP Rocket settings https://prnt.sc/11qncqr

Kind Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)