Home Forums WoodMart support forum Product description

Product description

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

ohammaoui-1408
    Participant

Hello,
    I created a Single product layout from Elementor, using a Woodmart Template, I don’t know how to edit the product description that I circled (in red) on the screenshot, the same for the elements that I circled in yellow.

Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

ohammaoui-1408
    Participant

????

Hello,

You can rewrite the “Description ” with the free Loco plugin.

Here is a video tutorial that should help you translate your website texts with a Loco Translate plugin https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3NsDdMzsls&list=PLMw6W4rAaOgKKv0oexGHzpWBg1imvrval&index=3

Please check the video tutorial to see how to save the translation file correctly. You can remove the plugin and translations would remain. Also, translations would remain after each theme update.

In order to translate the WooCommerce strings, you need to create a separate translation in Loco > Plugins > WooCommerce in the same way as shown in the video.

The rest tabs’ titles are translated in the layout.

Best Regards

ohammaoui-1408
    Participant

I’m not talking about the translation of the title. I’m talking about the content of the description.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

The main description of the product page is reflected as the description content even though you create a custom layout.

Best Regards

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)