Home Forums WoodMart support forum Product description problem in Google listing

Product description problem in Google listing

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

metroambalaj.com
    Participant

Hello,
    I set it up to list my products on Google. I noticed a problem after the products were approved by google. The description section of the product information sent to Google is problematic. It goes with html-like codes in the description. What can I do to have the codes I wrote in the short description section sent to Google?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

This is a WPBakery plugin code. Navigate to Layouts > Edit Single Product Layout With WP Bakery and remove this code and add the “Product Short description” widget in the layout and check how it works.

Also, make sure that the product short description is added in the edit product page.

Best Regards.

metroambalaj.com
    Participant

Hello, I added the screenshot of the section you mentioned. My problem is why google takes the product description instead of the short description. I see that other sites do not have such problems.

https://morpack.com/urun/economic-cepli-kargo-poseti/

I use your same theme on this site and see that there is no problem. They show up properly in Google listing.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please make a full backup of your site and check how it works with the default WordPress theme like WooCommerce Storefront to understand if it is our theme issue or not.

Best Regards.

metroambalaj.com
    Participant

Hello,
    I solved the problem using a plugin. I created an xml file and uploaded it to Merchant Center. problem solved.

plugin name: CTXFeed

Hello,

You are Most Welcome.

We are glad that you managed to solve the problem yourself. You are Great!!!

Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you! You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Have a wonderful day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Product description problem in Google listing’ is closed to new replies.