Home Forums WoodMart support forum Product display at mouse over

Product display at mouse over

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

ublweb
    Participant

Hi there,
    we are building our marketplace and have decided on your theme. We would like to make most of the settings with Elementor. Now a first problem has already arisen (see screenshot) with a mouse-over, this misrepresentation of products occurs.

Thank you for your help!

Best regards from Germany
    Uwe

Hello,

Sorry but currently I am unable to see the screenshots you attached. Please make sure that you attached them correctly to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Regards
    Xtemos Studios

ublweb
    Participant

Hi there,
    We would now like to continue working on our future marketplace for German manufacturers with some delay. Our basis is the WCFM Marketplace, Elementor and your wonderful theme “Woodmart” (from our point of view Woodmart is the most beautiful theme for woocommerce!) !!!
    So far we have imported the “Multi Vendor Store” template. The first problems arise with the product presentation – “mouse over”. Could this possibly be due to a theme that we wanted to use before? Did we import everything correctly, for example the pages “Our Factory” and “Vendor Page”?
    Our website (www.marktfreunde.de) is currently in maintenance mode.
    We would be happy to send you our wp login data:

I thank you in advance for your help!

Greetings from Germany
    Uwe

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Your given login details are not correct. Please send me the correct WP admin login details of the site so I will check and solve the issue.

Best Regards.

ublweb
    Participant

Hi there,
    Unfortunately, after switching to your theme, the shopping cart button is no longer displayed for the individual products. Deactivating the other plugins and then cleaning the cache was unfortunately unsuccessful.

Many thanks for your help!

Best regards
    Uwe

Hello,

Could you please check how it works with the default wordpress theme just to check whether the issue is from our theme or not.

Because in our demos we use Dokan lite to make a multi vendor website.

Best Regards

ublweb
    Participant

Hi there,

in the standard Word Press theme there are no problems, as you can see on the screenshot.

Best regards
    Uwe

Hello,

Please provide FTP details to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards

ublweb
    Participant

Hi there,

attached the FTP data.

Best regards

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

When we switch to the default theme we don’t see any products at all. Could you please clarify how do you test it with the default theme? https://gyazo.com/f1a1b8cc53a3d3766365aceda13004f4

Kind Regards

ublweb
    Participant

The page is under construction!
    If you go to the user via the marketplace,(https://marktfreunde.de/partner/rauchsalz-und-gewuerzmanufaktur/)you will find products to test.

Best, regards

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please, disable the Catalog mode option in Theme Settings since it hides the add to cart button on all product hover styles.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)