Home Forums WoodMart support forum Product Edit page is broken

Product Edit page is broken

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

kamal
    Participant

Hi, I am using the latest Woodmart theme 5.1.0 with elementor. I can not edit any product because the product meta box is broken. Please see the attached screenshots. I have tried to edit after disabling all plugins. But still the problem is there. I have inspected the page and found that the error is generated from one of your scripts. Please check the screenshot and help me solve the issue.

Kind regards
    Kamal

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

Please deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme and switch the parent theme, and provide the site admin access to the private area we shall check.

Best Regards

kamal
    Participant

Hi I did tested with all plugins in active but still received error. I have shared my website access information. Please check.

kamal
    Participant

Hello, it is an urgent issue as you can see I can not add or edit the product. so, will you please check the issue a bit urgently? about 12 hours gone but I saw that you did not even logged in to my site yet. So, please understand my situation. Product edit page is broken means my full site is useless at the moment. I am in the middle of creating my site. So, I need to add product urgently. thanks for your understanding.

Hello,

Please make the full backup of your site as well as the Theme settings export and check the issue on the Storefront theme to detect if our theme causes the problem. Storefront is a free theme developed by Woocommerce.

If you see the same on the Storefront, this issue may be connected to the PHP max input vars limit parameter in your web server configuration. You can check the current value for this parameter in your Dashboard -> WooCommerce -> System status. Usually, this parameter is not allowed to be changed on shared hostings so you will need to contact your server providers and ask to increase this limit. Recommended value for this is 5000

Best Regards

kamal
    Participant

Hi,
    I have tested with storefront theme. the issue was same. Then after some deep thinking I found the issue. It was such a small issue I can not believe. Here is what was the issue.

The meta boxes are draggable. So, the boxes are somehow dragged to the sidebar(maybe by my other editor) and this is why the product metabox was looking broken as it was dragged on a small place. However, once I dragged the product meta box to the left big area then everything loooked fine.

By the way, I tested with storefront and did not see any error in the console. but I tested your main woodmart and child, both shows error in javascript as you can see in the first picture. One note, I am using latest woodmart core and theme too. So, please fix your javascript error.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme and switch the parent theme, check the issue, if the problem remains, leave the plugins not activated for us to check.

Best Regards

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)