Home Forums WoodMart support forum Product exported with duplicates or only variation products are exported

Product exported with duplicates or only variation products are exported

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author

refa
    Participant

Hi,

I am showing each product as a variation so I enabled variation as product –> show single variation and hide variation parent option from the settings. It is working perfectly no issues are there. But, when I try to export the products, the products are exported multiple times like duplicates. If I disable the hide variation parent option then variable products are not showing only the variation products are showing in the CSV file.

I attached the screenshot of the CSV file please check it for your reference.

Also, is there any way to change the default notice after successfully registering on the website?

Thank you,

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi refa,

Thanks for reaching to us and appreciate your patience.

To assist you in the best possible manner, I kindly ask that you please provide me temporary wp-admin info (wp-admin URL, username, password) and FTP info (server, username, password, port) to Private Content area, this will allow me to thoroughly investigate and address your concerns in a more efficient.

Also, please clarify that you are using WooCommerce Exporter?

Regards,

refa
    Participant

Yes, I am using the default WooCommerce exporter. It was working perfectly, and now also it is working fine but after using the show single variation feature, products are exporting as duplicates.

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi refa,

Thanks for your patience.

Would you mind if I deactivate extra plugins for testing? Please confirm me back.

Regards,

refa
    Participant

you can deactivate. But this is not because of any plugin, I even tried this with localhost without any extra plugin nothing worked.

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi refa,

It seems you changed admin details, please double check. https://prnt.sc/kkG9CYTC02N_

Regards,

refa
    Participant

Please check the email clearly, you are trying to log in on a different domain. I will share it again you can find the credentials below and resolve it ASAP.

• This reply was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by refa.

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi refa,

I’ve passed this topic to one of our developers, and I will let you know once get an answer.

Regards,

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi refa,

To solve this problem, please accept the patch #538281.

https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/automatic-patcher/

Regards,

refa
    Participant

I applied the patch, but the issue is not resolved.

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi refa,

First of all, take my apologies for the delay in answering because of the weekend.

I’ve passed this topic to one of our developers, and I will let you know once get an answer in the Monday.

Regards,

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi refa,

It seems you did not applied the patch. Please apply the patch and double check.

Regards,

refa
    Participant

I applied the patch and tested, still facing the same issue.
    Please check the screenshot for your reference.

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi refa,

Thanks for details.

I kindly recommend you to export products again and double check. I did it myself and no duplicate found, please see screenshot https://prnt.sc/Tn1GP96E_TB9

Regards,

refa
    Participant

Did you try to remove duplicates from the exported csv column? I tried, but it is still exporting duplicate values, I applied the patch as well.

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi refa,

I did not modify any columns. Please test on Incognite browser, clear the cache and export again.

Please let me know how it goes.

Regards,

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)