Home Forums WoodMart support forum Product Filter

Product Filter

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

tines
    Participant

Hi i just enable at shop page filter by brand and price, but is not working and not show the Filter Box

Hello,

Make sure you have added the attributes to the products. If you have, deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme, switch the parent theme, and provide the site admin access to the private area for us to check.

Best Regards

tines
    Participant

HI i pass the login info plz help me check and set one simple

Hello,

Please update the Woocommerce database. Deactivate all the plugins expecting these ones:

CMB2
    Redux Framework
    Slider Revolution
    WPBakery Page Builder
    Woodmart Core
    Contact Form 7
    MailChimp for WordPress
    WooCommerce
    Safe SVG

Best Regards

tines
    Participant

Hi
    update the Woocommerce database. Deactivate same of the plugin ready, same is we are using like all import product options

Hello,

You have not updated the Woocommerce database nor deactivated the plugins not related to the theme. I have done that and product filter appears and work. Now activate the plugins one by one checking the problem to detect which one causes the problem.

Best Regards

tines
    Participant

Hi, yas is working but can i know y the filter only working one main category if i select any category is not show the filter

Hello,

Make sure that the products which relate to the category have the same set of attributes. If products from category furniture, for example, does not have a size attribute, it would not be shown as well as category clothes would not show the type of wood attribute, for example.

Best Regards

tines
    Participant

Hi i working on revalution slider, now on mobile the banner only show center part is can select full part to show on mobile or pick other banner one mobile

Hello,

Please refer the Slider Revolution documentation to configure the layers as per your needs https://www.themepunch.com/support-center/#sliderrevolution-documentation

Our theme does not influence the layers display. It can be changed in the settings.

Best Regards

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)