Home Forums WoodMart – Premium Template Product filter is not working

This topic contains 10 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Artem Temos Artem Temos 4 days, 7 hours ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

arturs4
    Customer

Hi!

I encountered another problem – your product filter is not working. See screenshot attached.

Any solution?

Best regards,
    Arturs Pommers

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Could you please disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us your admin access so we can check it?

Thank you in advance

arturs4
    Customer

Filter page:
    http://www.birojamebeles.lv/test2019/kategorija/biroja-galdi/

Please, do it fast, because I need to continue my work with site development.

Issue Nr.2: In MS Edge I have problem with top dropdown menu – some problem with border which shows up, then after some seconds retunrs to normal. If I move cursor to other menu item, them problem reappears again.

See picture attached. Can you give me a solution?

Best regards,
    Arturs

Private Content Hidden

Could you please also check how it works without child theme active as well as with default WordPress theme like twentysixteen?

arturs4
    Customer

You were right. The problem was caused by a code in functions.php. I disabled it, and now it’s ok.

The code that I disabled was hiding sub-category products in main category page. Is it possible to hide them with your theme’s built in options? Because main category is “Office desks” and sub-category is “Accesories” – they are two very different things and should not be mixed together. How can I show only main category items?

arturs4
    Customer

The problem with MS Edge was not solved with disabling child theme.

Please, provide us a screenshot of this problem for better understanding.

arturs4
    Customer

Screenshot attached.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Try to add the following code snippet to the Custom CSS area in Theme Settings to fix this issue.

body .item-level-0:hover > .sub-menu-dropdown {
        transform: translateY(-1px);
    }

arturs4
    Customer

That worked! Thanks!

How about this?
    The code that I disabled in functions.php was hiding sub-category products in main category page. Is it possible to hide them with your theme’s built in options? Because main category is “Office desks” and sub-category is “Accesories” – they are two very different things and should not be mixed together. How can I show only main category items?

Sorry, but we don’t have a solution for this since it requires additional code customizations.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.