Home Forums WoodMart support forum Product filter is not working

Product filter is not working

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author

arturs4
    Participant

Hi!

I encountered another problem – your product filter is not working. See screenshot attached.

Any solution?

Best regards,
    Arturs Pommers

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us your admin access so we can check it?

Thank you in advance

arturs4
    Participant

Filter page:
    http://www.birojamebeles.lv/test2019/kategorija/biroja-galdi/

Please, do it fast, because I need to continue my work with site development.

Issue Nr.2: In MS Edge I have problem with top dropdown menu – some problem with border which shows up, then after some seconds retunrs to normal. If I move cursor to other menu item, them problem reappears again.

See picture attached. Can you give me a solution?

Best regards,
    Arturs

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Could you please also check how it works without child theme active as well as with default WordPress theme like twentysixteen?

arturs4
    Participant

You were right. The problem was caused by a code in functions.php. I disabled it, and now it’s ok.

The code that I disabled was hiding sub-category products in main category page. Is it possible to hide them with your theme’s built in options? Because main category is “Office desks” and sub-category is “Accesories” – they are two very different things and should not be mixed together. How can I show only main category items?

arturs4
    Participant

The problem with MS Edge was not solved with disabling child theme.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please, provide us a screenshot of this problem for better understanding.

arturs4
    Participant

Screenshot attached.

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Try to add the following code snippet to the Custom CSS area in Theme Settings to fix this issue.

body .item-level-0:hover > .sub-menu-dropdown {
        transform: translateY(-1px);
    }

arturs4
    Participant

That worked! Thanks!

How about this?
    The code that I disabled in functions.php was hiding sub-category products in main category page. Is it possible to hide them with your theme’s built in options? Because main category is “Office desks” and sub-category is “Accesories” – they are two very different things and should not be mixed together. How can I show only main category items?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sorry, but we don’t have a solution for this since it requires additional code customizations.

arturs4
    Participant

Hi!

Why there isn’t price slider filter for Woodmart theme? Slider is much more convenient than list. Can you make that in your next update?

Hello,

There is no sense to develop a price slider. You can take the Woocommerce default price slider as presented here https://woodmart.xtemos.com/shop/?demo=&min_price=1753&max_price=4382

Best Regards

arturs4
    Participant

Yes, I agree, default price slider is ok, but there is 1 problem – you have to click submit button. So I want to ask you – Can you give me JS which automatically triggers price slider on every price range change?

Hello,

We do not have such a solution ready. Our support does not cover such customization.

Best Regards

arturs4
    Participant

There is another thing.

I sell office desks, and I have 3 separate filters for desk height, length and width. I have a desk of height 74 cm and length 80 cm and width 80 cm, so if customer chooses these dimensions in filters, then selected filter values which show above products will be: “80 cm”, “80 cm”, “74 cm”. How can customer now know which is which, if he wants to deselect, for example, desk length variant?

So my question is – Is it possible in to show filter name next to the selected filter value? In my example it would be like this: “Desk length: 80 cm”, “Desk height: 74 cm”, “Desk width: 80 cm”. Is it possible?

Screenshot attached.

Attachments:

Hello,

The default Woocommerce does not provide such an option. Perhaps you can search for a plugin.

Best Regards

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)