Home Forums WoodMart support forum Product Filter, Local Products Attributes,

Product Filter, Local Products Attributes,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Melonda
    Participant

I really like this theme and every single features on it.
    It fits my needs, except:

As drop shipper, when I am importing some products from amazon, AliExpress etc.. it comes with it own attributes and variations which is not existing in WooCommerce global attributes, that mean the imported products will not appear in the filter widget in the shop and category pages when the user use the filter!

Q. is it possible to add additional feature that allow filtering by the local products attributes and variations, which is not listed in the global attribute section?

Maybe search by Taxonomy, Metadata or “custom field” or “product custom attribute”

I contacted WooCommerce and they advised me the code in this link : https://stackoverflow.com/questions/15138113/how-to-filter-woocommerce-products-by-custom-attribute

But it need your expert to review it.

Thank you.

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

Unfortunately, it is not possible to integrate imported attributes. As far as I know, they are imported as custom attributes.

Such integration requires a complicated time consuming Woocommerce customization. Sometimes, we customize Woocommerce functionality a bit, at the same time this customization touches the visual part and default functionality remains the same.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Melonda
    Participant

Thank you Elise for your reply,
    Do you suggest some compatible plugins can handle this job?

Hello,

We have not tested any plugins to recommend.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)