Home Forums WoodMart support forum Product filter not working

Product filter not working

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

dragan.cubra
    Participant

Hello, I have a problem with the product filters on the store’s home page. When one clicks on an attribute filter, it is redirected to the blog page and the filters do not work. When you enter the product category, then they work. I updated the theme, deleted all the plugins that are not linked to the theme and the filters still don’t work.

dragan.cubra
    Participant

I send you admin access

• This reply was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by dragan.cubra.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

You have defined the Shop page as a Home page, so in this case, on the Home page these filters will not work properly.

Don’t hesitate to let me know if you need any further help or any other info.

Kind Regards

dragan.cubra
    Participant

This site was built a year ago and the shop page was always set as the homepage and your filters always worked without problems. A few days ago there was a problem with the filters and please check what is the problem.
    This is a big site with a lot of traffic and sales so please fix the problem for us.
    I love your theme and have bought it over 10 times, I don’t use support very often so please fix this for us.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Ok, in this case, please check how it works with some default WordPress themes like TwentyTwenty or WooCommerce Storefront to understand is it our theme issue or not.

Kind Regards

dragan.cubra
    Participant

I’m really disappointed with your suggestions, you should know if you’ve at least looked I’m using your filter widgets which are built for the woodmart theme and don’t work with the storefront theme. Woodmart filters don’t even show up in widgets when I switch to storefront. Please, if you are not an expert to help me, give it to someone else who is more knowledgeable in the functioning of the topic. Until now everything was working, and now it stopped working so please as a support thread for professional help.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Our filter widgets are based on WooCommerse widgets so on the default theme you need to define the default filter widgets from WooCommerce (e.g Filter Products by Attribute).

https://monosnap.com/file/CasdIxTUFEvneYceKMFoVDbV2n6y5g

Let me know the result.

Kind Regards

dragan.cubra
    Participant

I really don’t understand what you want me to do, the woodmart filters don’t work on the home page, but they work when you enter one of the categories (the same widgets), until now, for the past year, they also worked normally on the home shop page. I’m turning to you for help and I don’t know how to do what you’re asking me to do, but I’m turning to you to see what the problem is.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

As I mentioned above, our filter functionality is based on the default that is from WooCommerce so I wanted you to check if the default theme has the same error by using the default filters. Anyway, I can check it for you, just please confirm the permission for switching to the default theme. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable all back.

Kind Regards

dragan.cubra
    Participant

You have permission , I made backup.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

I have defined the default filter by attributes on your Home/Shop page and switched to the default theme to check its behavior.

https://monosnap.com/file/PxiQrAwsZTtcRN7RjLl47E2RTVir0N

As a result, I saw the same as on our theme, it redirects to the Blogs results.

https://www.loom.com/share/c6da92584ff54399a838b914dfb41657

So I suggest you contact with WooCommerce support team for further solutions.

Kind Regards

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)