Home Forums WoodMart support forum Product filter results

Product filter results

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

davidmontana
    Participant

Hello guys,
    please check the attached image,
    I’ve created a product filter but I want it to search only on some specific categories, on the picture you can see that I’m trying to set those categories on the product filter, but it’s not working do you know how can I do that?

Let’s say that I have wear products on the website and I have three main categories for the products: MEN, WOMEN and CHILDREN. I want to create three colour product filters on the homepage, one for men, another one for women and another one for children, so if I use the MEN’s product filter I want it to search on the men’s wear only, if I choose ‘red’ on the colour dropdown I want to get only red men stuff (t-shirts/shoes/etc, everything red available for MEN) on the results, does it make sense?

right now I’m having results from all the categories when I search by colour,
    Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Sorry, but there is no such option in our theme and WooCommerce by default. It may require additional code customization or extra plugin but we don’t have an instruction for this. It is out of our theme support scope.

The option you show on the screenshot will hide this widget on all categories except those that you select. But it doesn’t mean that it will search only in that categories when you submit the form from the home page.

Regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)