Home Forums WoodMart support forum Product Filter Setting

Product Filter Setting

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author

Evgeny Sviridov
    Participant

Hello! I have two categories of products on my site: “Металлочерепица” and “Профнастил”. In the first category “Металлочерепица”, the product filter is displayed correctly (screenshot 1). In the second category “Профнастил” only one button is displayed from the filter (screenshot 2). What could be the reason? Please help me figure it out.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please, provide us your admin access so we can log in and check this on your side.

Thank you in advance.

Evgeny Sviridov
    Participant

OK

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We see that none of the attributes are added to products displayed in the second category. Also, they have the same price so the price filter is not shown too.

Evgeny Sviridov
    Participant

In order for the filters to appear, do I need to add more products with different attributes?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Yes, you need to have at least two product for each attribute.

Evgeny Sviridov
    Participant

I added 7 products with different attributes, but the filters never appeared. Only one filter works for the price and that’s it.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You have set your filters to be displayed on the first category only https://gyazo.com/3f1bb1ffeba33956475374fe45605538

Evgeny Sviridov
    Participant

How can I make the same filters in the second category “Профнастил” (screenshot 1) as in the first category “Металлочерепица” (screenshot 2), only with the attributes: brand-2, profile-view-2, thickness-2, color-2 ?

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please, check the screenshot I sent you. You have set those filters to be displayed on one category only. You can change it to “All” and display on both categories. Or add other widgets that will be displayed in the second category only.

Evgeny Sviridov
    Participant

Following your advice, I added an attribute that should only be displayed in the second category (screenshot 1). But it is not displayed there (screenshot 2). And none of the attributes is displayed in the second category.

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Have you added them to the HTML Block or via Appearance -> Widgets https://gyazo.com/674b0f68028439e395b55fa3c7f04b56 ?

Evgeny Sviridov
    Participant

I have two HTML blocks: [html_block id = "1199"] and [html_block id = "2303"] (screenshot 1). I want to simultaneously display the [html_block id = "1199"] block in the first category, and the [html_block id = "2303"] block in the second category (screenshots 2,3). But in the settings, as I understand it, you can display only one block (screenshot 4). Is there a way to display both HTML blocks at the same time?

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Yes, you can display only one block globally for all categories.

Evgeny Sviridov
    Participant

Is there a way to display both HTML blocks at the same time?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You can place the content from two HTML Blocks to one block and they will be displayed at the same time.

Evgeny Sviridov
    Participant

Thank! You helped solve my problem.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Great, you are welcome!

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘Product Filter Setting’ is closed to new replies.