Home Forums WoodMart support forum Product filters on New products page

Product filters on New products page

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

accosuk
    Participant

Hi,
    I have created a New products page.
    But I cant add the product filter form there (which is outlined here: https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/faq-guides/create-filters-form/)
    But I can’t select more than 1 filter (ie., I want to add category, attribute & price) add more than one filter.. Maybe I did something wrong.
    Kindly let me know how to set filters like the above on the New products page.
    Thanks a lot.

Hello,

I have visited the link you provided.

Please make sure that you have assigned the attributes to the products then you can add the filters in the form using the filters element.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://prnt.sc/vp38j4

Then you can add the HTML block to the Shop filters.

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios.

accosuk
    Participant

Thanks a lot.
    I added the filter form to the New products page.. ie., a page which has only produts with the New label.
    But when I filter the products, say, by brand, I get all the products from the store of that brand instead of just new products. i have shared the link to the page below.
    Please let me know why is that.
    Thanks..

Hello,

You are Most Welcome.

This is the default behavior of the filter form that works for all the products on the shop page and not for a specific page.

When you select a filter then the results will be displayed on the shop page. And there is no option in Theme Settings to change this behavior.

Best Regards.

accosuk
    Participant

ok.. thank you..

Most Welcome!!!.

I’m so happy to hear you are pleased with the Theme and Support. XTEMOS strives to deliver the best customer experience, and it makes our day to hear we have accomplished that.

We count ourselves lucky to have you as a customer. You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Product filters on New products page’ is closed to new replies.