Home Forums WoodMart support forum Product gallery linked to product variations

Product gallery linked to product variations

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

cricm
    Participant

Hi there! I’m working on this theme for a jewelry shop. Most of the products are variable for attributes such as material (gold, silver). I would like for the product images shown on the single product page to change to the corresponding material whenever the client selects one swatch or the other. I know this is possible and probably very simple to a achieve but I’m not sure how to do it. I would be very grateful for some help. Thanks a ton!

Hi,

WoodMart theme provides the option to present variation as the swatches and swatches may be colored/images from the attribute or image of the product variation.

We have prepared a detailed manual allowing you to configure the swatches as per your needs. You can find it here: https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/variable-products-swatches/

Best Regards.

cricm
    Participant

Thank you for your reply! I have the swatches configured already. What I would like to do is to link those variations to specific product images so they come up when you click on one material or the other. I read that article but I’m not sure that part is included. If it is, I’m not finding it. Could you be more specific? Thanks a ton!

Hi,

Variable products in WooCommerce let you offer a set of variations on a product, with control over prices, stock, image and more for each variation
    https://woocommerce.com/document/variable-product/

Best Regards.

cricm
    Participant

Thanks a ton for that! I was doing that without any luck but I’ve located the issue now. Let’s see if you can help me with this:

I’ve correctly configured the specific images for each material variation but they don’t show on the product page when clicking on the different material options until I’ve also selected an option for the other attribute (size). If I click on the material options after having selected a size, the images change, but not if I haven’t selected a size option before.

Can this be solved somehow?

Thanks a lot for all your help šŸ™‚

Hi,

It is default woocommerce functionality and our theme does not influence , For example When you select an attribute option and select the other option variation, So in that case the image will be shown.

Best Regards.

cricm
    Participant

Thanks a ton for letting me know!

Most Welcome!!!.

Iā€™m so happy to hear you are pleased with the Theme and Support. XTEMOS strives to deliver the best customer experience, and it makes our day to hear we have accomplished that.

We count ourselves lucky to have you as a customer. You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Product gallery linked to product variations’ is closed to new replies.