Home Forums WoodMart support forum Product Gallery showing blank image and out of sync

Product Gallery showing blank image and out of sync

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

craig-6638
    Participant

Hi folks,

My product gallery is out of sync and inserting a blank image as the second image in the gallery. Only showing this blank image in the main image and not in the gallery itself. I have the latest version of the theme on WordPress and Woocommerce.

I’ve attached an screenshot showing one image selected in the product gallery but the previous one is being shown.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you so much for purchasing our theme and contacting our support center.

Please, disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us with your admin access. We will log in and check what is wrong there. You can leave only the following plugins that are required for our theme:
    WoodMart core
    WooCommerce
    Elementor/WPBakery page builder

Thank you in advance

craig-6638
    Participant

I’ve sent a PM with details.

craig-6638
    Participant

Credentials for Admin attached in PM

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sorry, but this password seems to be wrong and we can’t access your dashboard.

Kind Regards

craig-6638
    Participant

Apologies, I’ve updated the admin passw

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please, keep all the external plugins temporarily off and switch to the parent theme so we can check.

craig-6638
    Participant

HI Ok, I’ve done that now.

craig-6638
    Participant

Also, I’m getting a pop up appear on the home page that seems to be a Woodmart pop-up. Filled with code. If you could check that out too. Thanks.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We don’t see the problem now. Please, check the screenshot https://gyazo.com/9984e74cce584a9caaac1b0563e58af8
    You can disable the promo popup in Theme Settings -> General -> Promo popup.

Kind Regards

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)