Home Forums WoodMart support forum Product Gallery & Varient not showing properly

Product Gallery & Varient not showing properly

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

fyongjin
    Participant

1. Product Gallery Not showing
    2. Variant not showing

Hello,

Please deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme and switch the parent theme, check the issue, if the problem remains, leave the plugins not activated and provide the site admin access to the private area

Best Regards

fyongjin
    Participant

private content

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

fyongjin
    Participant

Hi,

I disabled 2 plugins below to resolve my 2 of my issues

1. missing product in the category
    2. variant appearing in category grid.

YITH WooCommerce Color and Label Variations Premium
    YITH WooCommerce Product Add-ons Premium

I informed YITH as well, they are keen to work with you guys to resolve this together.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please describe what do you mean by ‘missing product in the category’ and ‘variant appearing in category grid.’?

Initially, you were talked about the product gallery. Yes, our theme overrides both files mentioned by YITH reply and, unfortunately, we are not able to implement all our theme features for the product gallery without doing that. So if the plugin does the same from their side or rely on WooCommerce standard functionality then it will not be compatible with our theme gallery. You can remove those files but then you will lose all our theme gallery-related functions and layouts options and get a standard WooCommere gallery.

Kind Regards

fyongjin
    Participant

private content 2

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

1 and 2. Could you please check how it works with some default WordPress themes like TwentyTwenty or WooCommerce Storefront to understand is it our theme issue or not?

Please, send us a screenshot of how it works with the default theme.

fyongjin
    Participant

Did a check on default themes no issue. Verified with Yith there is some conflict with woodmart and their premium plugin. Can you please contact them to resolve this if possible?

fyongjin
    Participant

Yith contact

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please, send us a screenshot of how it looks on the default WordPress theme like you did it with WoodMart. And we will need your admin access as well. https://imgur.com/a/b6CGBqD

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)