Home Forums WoodMart support forum Product grid breaks

Product grid breaks

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

dunies
    Participant

Hello,

Do you have any idea of why my grid breaks? What can be wrong?

Details in private

Thank you in advance.

Hello,

Please deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme and switch the parent theme, check the issue, If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

if the problem remains, even after the plugins deactivated, please, provide your site admin access to the private area.

Please confirm the permit for us to deactivate the plugins not related to the theme and switch to the parent theme for the while of checking what may take up to 15 minutes.

Best Regards

dunies
    Participant

Hello,

The problem is not with the plugins.

First of all I need to say that products are being uploaded by a script which is still running as they are over 80.000 products. The images of the products are very small and my coder believes that this causes the issue.

I will be able to give you access once all products are uploaded because I don’t want disturb the procedure right now.

Meanwhile can you check the image issue?

Hello,

Please make the full bakcup of your site and provide your site admin access.

Best Regards

dunies
    Participant

Hello I found out that this problem was caused by using the full info style.

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Product grid breaks’ is closed to new replies.