Home Forums WoodMart support forum Product grid display

Product grid display

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Hi,

After installing the last version of the theme (updated 08/05/2020), I found that some products are displayed at a smaller size (Screenshot_1) than the rest (it is more obvious when trying to display 24/36 products per page, regardless of the grid type). The code (Screenshot_2) shows a tag that we can’t find to edit.

Could you please help me with this issue.

Regards,
    Andreea

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

I saw the screenshots you attached and visited the URL you provided and all the products are displayed absolutely fine on my end.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://ibb.co/Qbsg8NT

Please clear cache and check back.

Best Regards.

Hi,

Thank you for your reply. Please select 36 products per page and you’ll see the error or 24 product per page and go to 2nd page to see the error. I’ve provided a direct url to it

Hello,

I have visited the URL you provided. Please deactivate all the third party plugins, activate parent theme. Clear cache and check back.

If the problem continues then provide admin panel login details of the website to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards.

Hello,

I’ve tried deactivating all plugins (except for Woocomerce, WoodmartCore and WP Bakery) but the issues is still there after emptying cache and reloading the page , even in incognito it persists.

Hello,

I have visited your website and I think your issue has been resolved because currently there is no such issue on the products page.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://ibb.co/Tbp1TT2

Regard’s.
    Xtemos Studio.

Sorry, but you did not checked the second page, where the issue is. Your screenshot is from the first page, where they look ok.

Could you please check 2nd page too

Hello,

I have logged into your website again and the plugins are still activated.

Please deactivate all the third party plugins, activate parent theme, then clear cache and check back.

If the problem continues then leave the third party plugins deactivated and take a complete backup of the website and let me know with the permission to debug the issue then we will troubleshoot with theme plugins.

Best Regards.

Hi,

Because I’ve deactivated them, noticed that the issue is still there after clearing cache, and activated them again.

Now they’re all deactivated (except for Woocomerce, WoodmartCore and WP Bakery), as before

Could you please check it now?

Hello,

I have logged into your website. Actually the issue was caused by a product named “KLINTENSIV® – Servetele umede dezinfectante pentru suprafețe” that you added.

It was causing the issue. I have moved it to trash and the layout is working absolutely fine. Means that the issue is not from our theme.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://ibb.co/DDt0jrb

You can try re adding the product and make sure that all the tags you added in the description are closed correctly.

Regard’s.
    Xtemos Studio.

Thank you, I’ll try adding the product again.

Hello,

You are Most Welcome.

Well @andreea.oprea@manageranticriza.ro. It’s been great chatting with you.

Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you! You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Have a wonderful day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Product grid display’ is closed to new replies.