Home Forums Basel support forum Product hover desktop same as mobile

Product hover desktop same as mobile

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

gx10
    Participant

Hi,

I like the mobile layout of the product hover: “Full info on hover”.

But the desktop layout is different. Is there a way to style the desktop version in a similar way?

I also like “Alternative hover” but I don’t like the fact that the price is changed with the “Add to cart” button. Is there a way to make the add to cart button appear under the price on hover?

Also, I would like to center all the info on Alternative hover on mobile&desktop, where can I do that? Now all is left centered

Is there a way to change “Add to cart” button to work as “More details” – “product page link” like clicking the picture does?

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

1. and 2 Please have a preview of all the design and chose the optimal one as there is no option to modify.

3. Please navigate to the Theme Settings > Shop > Catalog mode this mode deactivates the possibility to purchase.

Best Regards

gx10
    Participant

Hi, I enjoy your theme and I hope my support request could be handled at the same quality as the theme is

1 and 2…I asked a very specific thing and did not get any answer. I want to know how to customize this hover because none of the hovers are good for us. Please read again my request.

3. I did not say I don’t want the purchase functionality…just that I want the Add to cart button to be a “more details” button with link to the product page to add to cart from there.

Thanks

Hello,

1. There is no option to modify. You will have to change the design.

2. You can rewrite all theme and plugin texts via PO file in WordPress. Here is a video tutorial that should help you rewrite your website texts with a Loco Translate plugin https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3NsDdMzsls&list=PLMw6W4rAaOgKKv0oexGHzpWBg1imvrval&index=3

Best Regards

gx10
    Participant

1. Where should we change this design in code so that future theme updates don’t interfere with it? There should be an option for this. Or at least an option to choose the mobile product hover design to be shown on the desktop site.

2. I don’t want to change only the name. I want the “Add to cart” button to function as a link to the product page.

Thanks

gx10
    Participant

Never mind… I figured all out. I’ve made the changes in content-product-standard.php and added that to the child theme folder.

…thanks

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)