Home Forums WoodMart support forum Product image in product page is really small

Product image in product page is really small

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

bm2ilabs
    Participant

Hello ; could you please assiste me to solve this issue regarding the image size

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

Please make sure you upload images big enough and check your images settings as per this instruction: https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/faq-guides/image-size-content-alignment-product-grid/

Best Regards

bm2ilabs
    Participant

Hello , i am using 1750ā€ŠĆ—ā€Š2000 for the images and still can’t make it work

Hello,

Please provide the screen of the settings from Appearance > Customize > Woocommerce > Product images.

Best Regards

bm2ilabs
    Participant

I am using now the size of image as in recommanded

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme and switch the parent theme, check the issue, If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

if the problem remains, even after the plugins deactivated leave the plugins to deactivated for us to check and provide your site admin access to the private area.

Best Regards

bm2ilabs
    Participant

The issue was because of the gallery woocommerce extension

Hello,

Our theme does not officially support this plugin. Please consider our theme options on the product images in the Theme Settings > Product page > Images.

Variable products also can have their own gallery.

Best Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)