Home Forums WoodMart support forum Product image loading problem

Product image loading problem

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

scalderbank
    Participant

I’m having a problem with product images half loading, please see attached image. In addition, a vendor has said in mobile view the images look too wide – I can not recreate this issue on my own mobile phone but I have screenshots from the vendor attached.

Do you know what the problem might be for both of these issues?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

scalderbank
    Participant

Sorry the previous image did not load properly, here is an example of how the products are displaying on mobile phone.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme and switch the parent theme, check the issue, If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

Best Regards

scalderbank
    Participant

Hi there – is this the best way to check the product image loading problem, where they are only half loading/loading slowly? Or just to check whether the images looking too wide?

Hello,

Please provide your site admin access to the private area. I will check the settings and images.

Best Regards

scalderbank
    Participant

Ok great, thank you! I have included below.

Hello,

Please make the full backup of your site as well as the Theme settings export and check the issue on the Storefront theme to detect if our theme causes the problem. Storefront is a free theme developed by Woocommerce.

Best Regards

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)