Home Forums WoodMart support forum Product image settings do not work well

Product image settings do not work well

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

javi2javi
    Participant

Hello guys!

I have a problem displaying the additional images in the Product Gallery when I choose some of the product display options.

From the Theme Configurator Menu / Product Page / Images, I can choose how I want the main and additional images to be displayed.

If I choose any of the first 2, the additional images are not displayed nor does the Zoom effect work when I hover over the mouse.
    On the other hand, the rest of the options do work.

I have checked some incompatibility with the plugins and if I deactivate “Elementor”, then they do work.

I am sending you an image of which options do not work for me, in “red”, and which ones do, in “green”.

I hope you can help me with this, I remind you that the Zoom also disappears when I choose those options.

Thanks a lot
    Javi

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please provide your site admin access to the private area.

Confirm the permit for us to deactivate the plugins for the while of checking what may take up to 15 minutes.

Best Regards

javi2javi
    Participant

Thank you very much for the reply.

Yes, you can work as long as you need because the web is unfinished.
    I provide you with the access data.

The first product that appears has images loaded so that you can check it.

Javi

Hello,

Please contact your host support and try to increase this parameter PHP max input vars: till 5000.

Best Regards

javi2javi
    Participant

Thank you very much for your answer.
    I have modified that parameter to 10,000 and the problem persists, can you find another solution?

Javi

Hello,

We do apologize for the delay, we have checked and cannot find the reason, our dev team is going to check deeper, please provide the FTP access. Please make sure the rights are enough for editing and saving the files. Leave the access in the Private content area under the message area.

Best Regards

javi2javi
    Participant

Thank you very much for the response and for the effort to try to solve the problem.
    I provide you with the access data to my FTP.

Javi

Hello,

Our dev team has checked and we see that this code in HTML causes the problem: http://prntscr.com/vxhhfv

Best Regards

javi2javi
    Participant

Thank you very much for your excellent work!
    I will remove it and find another alternative for the function that that code did.

Excellent!
    Javi

Fine! If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)