Home Forums WoodMart support forum Product Image Size

Product Image Size

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

mamra
    Participant

Hi,

I want to ask about the product image size. By default you able to edit the sizes in WooCommerce -> Settings -> Products -> Display , but can’t see the tab display anymore.

As I read you can edit image size in Appearance -> Customize -> WooCommerce -> Product images but there you can edit only the width and not the height as you can edit it in woocommerce settings.

Any idea in order to have all image the same display size?

Regards,
    Spiros

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you so much for contacting our support center.

In WooCommerce 2.0 version they removed products images height option. It is calculated proportionally based on your original product image. But you can enable cropping there and specify your own, custom proportion as well.

Kind Regards
    XTemos Studio

mamra
    Participant

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

Is any way to scale and not to crop images? What image size do you suggest for catalog and product detail page?

Regards,
    Spiros

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Of course, you can disable cropping there and the size will be scaled from your original images size. There is no any requirements for your product images size and it depends on your shop and product page layouts and original images aspect ratio.

Regards

mamra
    Participant

How i can limit the height in Appearance -> Customize -> WooCommerce -> Product images ?
    The two option that i have are Main image width and Thumbnail width (also and Thumbnail cropping)
    If there is a photo 100×1000 and set thumbnail width to 300 there is no limit in height without cropping.

How i can manage scale with width and height limit?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You are right, and there is no way to limit images in height. But these settings come with WooCommerce plugin and, unfortunately, we can’t manage them in our theme scope.

mamra
    Participant

Hi,

Thanks for reply.
    It would be great if you able to add this to theme’s options due woocommerce lack

Regards,
    Spiros

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We will consider adding some options in the future. Unfortunately, we don’t have any workaround now.

Kind Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)