Home Forums WoodMart support forum PRODUCT IMAGE VARIATION – MAKE IMAGE UNCLICKABLE

PRODUCT IMAGE VARIATION – MAKE IMAGE UNCLICKABLE

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

keshav0510
    Participant

Hello,

After creating the variations (Product) and assigning each image to a specific variation e.g Black Color, IF a user clicks on the image – the image opens up full in the same window.

I want to disable clicking on the image or another possible solution please.

Thank you.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

keshav0510
    Participant

I tried playing with the Theme Settings

Theme setting > Product Page > Image

I disabled the click and everything. Used zoom all that but still I am still able to click on the image and it opens up in the same window full

Hello,

First of all thanks for choosing our Theme, we are glad to be you in WoodMart WordPress family :-).

If you want to disable clicking on the main image of product. You need to select “none” for “Main image click action” option under theme settings >> product page >> images.

Screenshot for clarification: https://jmp.sh/Wji72LL

After selecting the specific option clear site and browser cache and then check back.

Best Regards.

keshav0510
    Participant

Hello Aizaz,

You are welcome and your theme is great! I mean of the best out there with all the functions and extras! Hats off buddy!

Thank you for the screenshot.

Exactly, I did that but still, the image is clickable and it opens up still. Do you think there is another way I can disable it? or maybe I chose another thing that is preventing the “Main image click action” to work.

Most Welcome,

As you said that click functionality is still enabled even disabling it from theme settings. Kindly just deactivate all the third party plugins and switch to parent theme(if you are using child theme), also undo the custom CSS, JS code changes for a while and then check back after clearing your site and browser cache. This will surely fix the issue.

Best Regards.

Tagged: ,

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)