Home Forums WoodMart support forum Product image zoom

Product image zoom

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

yorgos
    Participant

hi i want to keep the image zoom in grid but not show the second image but the main images zoom. and there iz way to decrease zoom level?

thanks

Hello,

In order to decrease the zoom, you need to upload an image of a bigger size. In order to deactivate the showing of the second image, find the option in the Theme Settings > Shop > Product Style > find and disable “Hover image” option

Best Regards

yorgos
    Participant

This option disable the zoom I need to keep the zoom option on hover but why the image change and show the second image? I want to show the first image in hover

Hello,

Sorry, I give the wrong instruction. You need to disable “Hover image” in the Theme Settings > shop > Product style. In this case, when you hover the image the first image would be zoomed and the second would not appear. In order to decrease zoom, you need to upload images with the smaller size if you want to remove zoom at all, let me know I will give the custom CSS.

Best Regards

yorgos
    Participant

ok i disable but this dizable zoom level i need to keep as i explain you above the ZOOM effect but in the first image and not in the second image, this optio disable the zoom effect on hover.
    https://redzeppelin.dblii.com/product-category/%cf%80%ce%bf%ce%b4%ce%ae%ce%bb%ce%b1%cf%84%ce%b1/mountain-bikes/

Hello,

Unfortunately, there is no option to remove the zoom from the second image. Zoom can be removed from both images. HTML structure does not allow it.

Best Regards

yorgos
    Participant

OK thanks but the normal usually is to zoom in, in main image in feature and not in secondary images

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Product image zoom’ is closed to new replies.